Discover the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate credential.
Do you love coming up with creative ways to make apps using Microsoft Power Platform and Power Apps? If you want to use these skills to help advance your career and to earn the recognition you deserve, you’re a great candidate to earn this Microsoft Certification.
This Microsoft Power Platform App Maker creates and enforces business processes, structures digital collection of information, improves efficiency of repeatable tasks, and automates business processes. The App Maker uses the Maker tools of Power Platform to solve business problems.
Training Duration: 4 Days
- Certificate Of Completion Available
- Group Private Class
- VILT Class Available
- SBL-Khas Claimable
This Microsoft Certified Power Platform App Maker course will teach you how to build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform business tasks and processes using Microsoft Power Platform.
- Design apps and automate workflows
- Create apps and automate workflows
- Analyze and visualize data in context of an app or automated workflow
- Implement and manage apps and automated workflows
- Basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
- A personal growth mindset and are comfortable using technology to solve business problems.
- An understanding of the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.
The App Maker builds solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes for themselves and their team where they have deep expertise in the solution business domain. They have basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills. The App Maker creates and enforces business processes, structures digital collection of information, improves efficiency of repeatable tasks, and automates business processes. The App Maker uses the Maker tools of Power Platform to solve business problems. They may use advanced features of Microsoft apps and third-party productivity tools. The App Maker is aware of the capabilities and limitations of available tools and understands how to apply them. The App Maker is self-directed, and solution focused. They may not have formal IT training but are comfortable using technology to solve business problems with a personal growth mindset. They understand the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.
Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
This module introduces you to Microsoft Power Platform. Learn the components of Power Platform and the value of using it to create business solutions.
Module 2: Create a model-driven app in Power Apps
This module introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Microsoft Dataverse.
Module 3: Create a canvas app in Power Apps
This module introduces you to canvas Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it. This module will also focus on how to provide the best app navigation, and build the best UI using themes, icons, images, personalization, different form factors, and controls.
Module 4: Automate a business process using Power Automate
This module introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
Module 5: Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
Learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together.
Module 6: Get started with AI Builder and Power Virtual Agents
This module helps you build an AI model from the beginning and shows how you can use it in your business without writing a single line of code. This module also helps you create a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents for Teams.
In this course, students will learn to perform discovery, capture requirements, engage subject matter experts and stakeholders, translate requirements, and configure Microsoft Power Platform solutions and apps. They will supplement their learnings with hands-on labs to create application enhancements, custom user experiences, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
PL-300T00: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
This PL-300T00: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst course will discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI.
PL-400T00: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
In this Power Platform Developer training course, students will learn how to build Power Apps, Automate Flows and extend the platform to complete business requirements and solve complex business problems.
PL-500T00: Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
Candidates for this PL-500T00: Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer course automate time-consuming and repetitive tasks by using Microsoft Power Automate.
PL-600T00: Power Platform Solution Architect
In this course, students will learn about decisions a Solution Architect makes during an implementation, covering security, integrations, Power Apps architecture, Power Automate architecture, and more.
The PL-100T00: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker course prepares learners for the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate certification.
The PL-900 exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: design business solutions; create solutions; and analyze and visualize data.
- Design business solutions (35-40%)
- Create solutions (45-50%)
- Analyze and visualize data (15-20%)
Do you love using Microsoft Power Platform to analyze data, build solutions, automate processes, and more? Have you considered earning your certification to validate your ability to support your team and organization with this technology? If you answered yes to either, read on!
In today's rapidly evolving technological landscape, professionals must continuously adapt and develop new skills to stay ahead of the curve. Microsoft Power Platform has emerged as a key player in the world of digital transformation, enabling organizations to build custom applications, automate processes, and harness the power of data analytics.
Whether you're an IT professional, developer, or business analyst looking to expand your skill set, or a complete beginner seeking a career change, Microsoft Power Platform offers a wealth of opportunities to grow and thrive in the tech industry.
Check out our ultimate guide to building a career with Power Platform.
What skills and knowledge are required to earn the Power Platform App Maker Associate certification?
To earn the Power Platform App Maker Associate certification, individuals must demonstrate skills in designing and implementing solutions that use the Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents.
What are the benefits of earning the Power Platform App Maker Associate certification?
Earning the Power Platform App Maker Associate certification can provide numerous benefits, such as enhancing your professional credibility, demonstrating your expertise in Power Platform app development, increasing your job prospects, and improving your earning potential.
Why get Microsoft certified?
Earning a Microsoft certification can provide several benefits for your career, including:
- Enhancing your professional credibility: Microsoft certifications validate your expertise in specific technologies and products, demonstrating to potential employers or clients that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to work with these tools.
- Demonstrating your expertise in Microsoft technologies: Earning a Microsoft certification shows that you have a thorough understanding of specific Microsoft technologies and products, which can be especially valuable in fields such as IT, software development, and data analysis.
- Increasing your job prospects: Many organizations use Microsoft technologies to improve business processes, automate tasks, and analyze data. Having a Microsoft certification can increase your job prospects in fields such as cloud computing, data analytics, application development, and cybersecurity.
- Improving your earning potential: Having a Microsoft certification can lead to higher-paying job opportunities, as it demonstrates to employers that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to work with Microsoft technologies and products.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest Microsoft technologies: Microsoft certifications require you to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and updates within specific products and technologies. This can help you stay current with industry trends and technologies and can be valuable in staying ahead of the competition in your field.