Fri, 13 May|
VILT | GRC-X Series
Microsoft Power Automate RPA
This training gives the participants a quick familiarization of achieving RPA using Power Automate Desktop flows by exploring all the key features provided by Power Automate Desktop.
Time & Location
13 May 2022, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm MYT
VILT | GRC-X Series
About the event
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This one-day express training is designed to equip participants with quick-start skills on Microsoft Power Automate Desktop flows to achieve Robotic Process Automation (RPA). It gives the participants a quick familiarization of achieving RPA using Power Automate Desktop flows by exploring all the key features provided by Power Automate Desktop.
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Understand the objectives of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
• Start familiarizing with Power Automate Desktop
• Make use of the Process Advisor and build desktop flows
• Understand Hyper Automation integration
• Create unattended desktop flows and monitor the flows
This workshop is for beginners and users with basic familiarity with Microsoft Power Platform, especially Power Automate. They are expected to know basic cloud flow design and learn about Robotic Process Automation (RPA). This workshop will also be suitable for attendees who want to get to know RPA.
Module 1: Introduction to RPA
• What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
• How does Power Automate Desktop flow resonate with it?
Module 2: Process Advisor & Desktop Flow Basics
• Identify automation opportunities and process bottlenecks using Process Advisor
• Create your first Power Automate Desktop flow
• Using Input & Output parameters
• Using Desktop flow in Power Automate through a gateway and connection
Module 3: Achieving Hyper Automation Integration
• Connecting to Outlook
• Integrating with AI Builder
• Integrating with Microsoft Teams
• Adding Power Automate Desktop Web and Excel capabilities
Complete the one-day FREE training and will receive a Certificate of Completion from us.