Tue, 22 Mar|
Overview of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Business Apps - Sales, Service and Marketing
Discover in this FOC overview session how Microsoft Dynamics 365 brings together customers and products, people and data from the back office to the front line to bridge sales and service, supply chain and storefronts with connected business applications to reach more customers in more places.
Time & Location
22 Mar 2022, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm MYT
About the event
Customer relationship management, or CRM, is a data-driven solution or system that helps businesses in managing operations involving prospects and customers. CRM systems provide a comprehensive solution that supports activities such as sales, marketing, and service, such as customer or field service, from tracking leads to managing sales data. Customer relationship management software keeps all of your data in one place. With all of the data in one location, members of the team can see exactly what they need, when they need it.
Users can track sales prospects, automate marketing chores, gain insight into customer behavior, and create customized reports and dashboards using many customer relationship management systems. The enhanced productivity that comes from centralizing processes and data allows sales and marketing teams to concentrate on what matters most, remain on top of all possibilities, and create a better customer experience.
4 REASONS PEOPLE ARE CHOOSING DYNAMICS 365 (CRM)
Organizations nowadays are grappling with a very frequent problem: information silos. Because we utilize so many different programs throughout the day, it makes sense to have a platform like Dynamics 365 with integrated systems to get a complete picture of our organization. You can do everything on the Dynamics 365 platform, including sending emails, checking on opportunities in the pipeline, and reading Power BI reports.
Dynamics 365 features that improve visibility:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration
- OneDrive and SharePoint document storage
- Artificial intelligence; Relationship and Email Insights
- Customer Insights
You Can Get Information From Anywhere
The Microsoft Cloud's advantage is that it allows you to access the platforms and systems you require at any time and from any location. To speak with a client or make a quick modification to the system, you no longer need to be at your workstation. Dynamics 365 integrates with your day-to-day activities.
Access info anytime and anywhere with these features:
- Dynamics 365 embedded in Teams
- Co-author documents in Office 365
- Communicate with coworkers through the Teams mobile app
Maintain Information Integrity
Have you ever used a sticky note to save critical information about a client? Or did you make a spreadsheet with vital account information and store it to your desktop? We all know that analogue data is unlikely to make its way into the hands of the rest of your company using that method. Eliminate information duplication and foster cross-departmental knowledge sharing. New capabilities such as AI Builder and business card scanner functionality make it simple and painless to get that critical data into the system so that everyone in the company benefits.
Sustain the integrity of your valuable information by:
- Using SharePoint to access the same file from multiple locations
- Use Dynamics 365 Mobile Application to enter information in real time, in the right application
- Creating PowerApps for your users to capture data
- Leverage Objects Detection in AI Builder to identify and upload information
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a wealth of features and functionalities to help you be proactive in your business. Dynamics 365's Sales and Customer Service Insights allows you to see all of your customer interactions in one place. When you have access to information about your company, act quickly.
Maintain a proactive attitude at work by:
- Using the system to set trigger points for when to contact clients
- To get a broad picture of your customers' behavior, use Customer Insights.
- By tracking interactions, preferences, and purchase history, metrics will guarantee that you deliver the right information to the right audience.
- With Sales Insights, you can better predict what your customer will need next.
- Introduction to CE business apps - Sales, Service, Marketing
- Velocity Selling
- Relationship Selling
- Proacative Management
- Self-service with connected devices
- Case Management
- Increase CSAT with video call
- Proactively fix device
- Agent productivity with chat
- Discover insights and take action
- Orchestrate customer Journey (B2C)
- Organize Digital event (B2C)
- Drive engagements for digital events (B2B)
- Nurture sales - ready leads (B2B)
- Successful leads recycling (B2B)
- Ticket type
"Early Bird"PriceRM 0.00