Blockchain is a method of storing data in such a way that it is difficult or impossible to alter, hack, or cheat it. A blockchain is a digital log of transactions that is duplicated and distributed across the blockchain's complete network of computer systems.
Training Duration: 2 Days
Minimum private group training class: 5 Participants
- Certificate Of Completion Available
- Group Private Class
- VILT Class Available
- SBL-Khas Claimable
This 2-day course is designed for non-technical business executives who are tasked with making business decisions about leveraging Blockchain technology in their businesses.
Armed with better information of the blockchain landscape, this course will help them rise to new challenges in their current role by giving them a new dimension on which they can add value to their employer.
This course provides general overview of Blockchain technology and is specifically designed to answer the following questions:
- What is Blockchain? (What exactly is it?)
- Non-Technical Technology Overview (How does it work?)
- Benefits of Blockchain (Why should anyone consider this?)
- Use Cases (Where and for what apps is it appropriate?)
- Adoption (Who is using it and for what?)
- Implementation (How do I get started?)
- Future of Blockchain (What is its future?)