If you’re familiar with business operations, customer relationship management (CRM), and are IT savvy—either generally or through work experience—take advantage of this certification to highlight those skills. Validate your broad exposure to the customer engagement capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to enhance your career journey.
People in different roles and at various stages in their careers can benefit from this fundamentals certification. Here are some examples:
- IT professionals who want to show a general understanding of the applications they work with
- Business stakeholders and others who know Dynamics 365 and who want to validate their skills and experience
- Developers who want to highlight their understanding of business operations and CRM
- Students, recent graduates, and people changing careers who want to make the most of Dynamics 365 customer engagement capabilities to move to the next level
Training Duration: 1 Day
- Certificate Of Completion Available
- Group Private Class
- VILT Class Available
- SBL-Khas Claimable
This course will provide you with a broad introduction to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365. You will become familiar with the concept of customer engagement, as well as each of the customer engagement apps, including Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Field Service, and the customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations. This course will include lecture as well as hands-on labs.